Doro passed the exam: she testifies
You want to move to a French-speaking country and you need to know and certify your level of French? Don’t hesitate any longer and register for the TEF.
Created in 1998 by the Paris Ile-de-France CCI, the Test d’Evaluation de Français (TEF) is an international benchmark test that measures your level of knowledge and skills in French.
Why take the TEF?
The TEF provides confirmation of one’s level of competency in French in any professional, academic or mobility-related context, and in particular for
- Studying in France with the TEF Études
- Obtaining French nationality with the TEF Naturalisation
- Obtaining a French resident card with the TEF Carte de résident
- Emigrating to Canada and obtaining Canadian citizenship with the TEF Canada
- Emigrating to Quebec with the TEF Québec – TEFAQ
What are the tests?
The TEF consists of 5 tests:
- Oral comprehension (CO) 40 min
- Written comprehension (CE) 60 min
- Oral Expression (EO) 15 min
- Written Expression (EE) 60 min
- Vocabulary and syntax (LS) 30 min
According to your goals and the formalities you need to complete, you can choose the TEF version that includes the tests you require.
The tests are evaluated on a scale with 7 levels, from level 0 (most basic competencies) to level 6 (complete fluency).
This scale relates to the 6 levels (A1 to C2) of the Council of Europe’s Common European Framework of Reference for Languages and to the 12 levels of the Canadian Language Benchmarks.
For more information on registration, please call 031 312 9582 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to register ?
Alliance Française de Durban offers TEF exams on demand.
For more information on registration, please
call 031 312 9582 or